Thursday, March 17, 2011

Offrayribboncolorchart

thousand paper cranes to Japan


For all
Japan and Nora
^ __ ^ -
English phrase is from the song
"Sadako and the paper cranes"
of
Tommy Sands.

------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------ happens that I never got the words out when a natural disaster. Do not write anything in this haven for the Haitian earthquake, nor the last year. Maybe it's because of the nature You can not claim anything. Maybe it's because the words are not enough when the pain of loss and fear is too great. may also has something to do with the fact of never having been on the other hand, the injured side. Nature, in this regard, it has been very generous to our city. I do not know the victim's perspective because I've always been only one eyewitness. These cranes are dedicated to the Japanese around the world, who live in Japan and those living outside, who lost everything, who did not lose anything, the victims and survivors, to the unsung heroes of Fukoshima, those other heroes who work tirelessly to care for those affected by the disaster and those two people for which these cranes were made: Nora (author of the blog
Chile, nor of China , even the one that occurred in Sonora
In the future forget what the Japanese have forgotten and others who were before them. To some extent the neglect is understandable, the world is too big and with so many problems we can not stop permanently to look toward the same direction. But something goes wrong when a natural disaster happens, time passes, we look the other way and forget the lesson. Something is wrong when an error is repeated again and again.

I have no words for Japan, sorry. Nothing I can say that has not been delivered already. I mentioned above, when the pain is so big words are not enough, nor even appear, or peer through the slit of the imagination. Fleeing to safer places, wherever the nature shows its mouth and waves do not destroy cities.
A Japanese in Japan) and a Japanese Makiko live in Madrid and decided to start a project
to make 1000 cranes to Japan .
A Japanese tradition says that if you make 1000 paper cranes your wish will come true:). I will not make a thousand cranes as they are and I have too much paper. Nora
asked us
only (may be leading this post) and then discovered the draft of Makiko and I signed (the first picture is below) and then I could not stop, I had forgotten how much fun it is to make cranes ♥.

My second crane. This is what I sent to

Makiko
your project:).


This is number 3:).

Five cranes more. The Red Cross card that looks to the bottom is not recent.
I bought this card to help tsunami victims in Indonesia in 2006.
found a yellow leaf loss on the desktop so I made another pair of cranes more ^__^.
Dante Help Change wallpaper. You can download it here
.
The desk in my room full of cranes! : D
This crane is the largest. It is made with a blade that had a map of the world: D. Other post related:
-------------------------------------------- -------------------------
- Children of Hiroshima -
Sadako Sasaki and the Thousand Paper Cranes

0 comments:

Post a Comment