Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bigest Boops In Heroins

trip to the beach and Teacapán

Teacapán, Escuinapa, Sinaloa. ----------------------- --------------------------------------------

What you will read below is a random post with lots of emoticons, jojojo.
This Saturday will play a week that took a trip to the beach, 30 minutes from the city. The reason for our trip was to celebrate the birthday of my dad. He invited us (and he paid, XD). He was one of those trips, according to my parents, they're fascinated because they do not plan anything (ha!). It was like: "Come up-to-car-than-we-going-to-the-beach", Koha.
we leave for the three lumps guarding the house because we were in a truck (and because Misty is already very old, it retains plenty of fluids and gets tired a lot). We grabbed what we could, my dad the keys and wallet, my mom and me our bags and sacks (yep, we sacks ... the beach ... and we're the pants ... so ... thanks for understanding) and my brother took his PSP and I did not let go ever.
Total Hands up those soldiers going to war without a gun: ---> O / When we were I could photograph the Cerro del Muerto. It zooms to the ninth power and also looked more blurry than others days so just get to see modestly well: that we went to a store to buy a drink and buy disposable cups.
when we realized we that we did not have no snacks, no soda, no fried or roasted, or plates or cups, and garbage bags or napkins, or ice cubes or ice chest, or nothing at all "because what we then?
My dad, to fix the situation, agreed that the super-mega-waterfront-with -view-enviable Escuinapa (understand the sarcasm, please: the creek is full of trash, animals and without water) were placed to sell crabs (blue crab) and guess what? There was no selling! O__O.


Sad, haggard and disillusioned decided to go to the beach but we remember that there cerquita the boardwalk is a seafood shop and we went. They decided to buy an order of boiled shrimp and a fresh shrimp ceviche and we were given a packet of chips ... and another thing waaaay too rare in my pictures taken NOT THE SNACKS! The horror!
As I talk a lot and say little better I leave the pictures I took that day: D.


The pier was alone and that's what made him look beautiful ♥



This Christ has for many years.
This is where they usually put wreaths Marino Day.

-------------------------------------------- -------------------------------



fishing village Malecon Teacapán, Escuinapa, Sinaloa.

is that people are either bilingual, for example, my grandfather for many years was the Captain of the Port of Harbor Master is there, jojojo.
The only thing missing from these small places is a table around the trunk. We had no where to leave our ceviche and shrimp. ------------------------------------------------ ----------------------

Can read your name? Yeah, "Teacaturs").
----------------------------------------------- ---------------------

More adelantito is an altar dedicated to Christ of the Stone:


divine message or simple "pareidolia?
The stone was found relatively recently. To read about the "discovery" can go to this news in the papers
Northwest.
------------------------------------------------ ----------------------- -------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------

A mini wooden bridge ^__^.
more than 12 years ago my uncle Carlos Enrique
(
of whom I have spoken here once
) led us to several nephews and me to a place beyond this bridge, at the then it was not so we had to cross from one side to another walking through water. The trouble is that the place was very sharp rocks. We ended up with all the soles of the feet but we cut a lot of fun: P.
----------------------------------------------- -------------------
Then we went to the beach! And you know what? I took no photos of the sea!
The reason for this is because, you see, there are 3 beaches in Escuinapa: The Lupitas ('re cool when naming right?: D) Perhaps the most popular is the beach
Goats, La Tambora and
.
Goats, each year there is a festival that lasts several days (I have to write an article thereon).
Lupitas The beach is perhaps the most familiar, there's little waves, little waves there are quite small and not very deep, I've posted pictures of the beaches
before (and my nephews)

And finally there is this place where we were:
Playa La Tambora . This is the beach with the tide stronger. The waves do not break evenly. Among the area restaurants and the beach is few meters away, lots of sand and it becomes dangerous at times (once a complete family died after an eddy formed near the shore :'().
Playa Las Cabras, Escuinapa, Sinaloa. Come
that structure to (his) left? "Next to the trunk?
Well, until there is the restaurant. I'm where the sea begins.



El Faro, but since I have use of reason, does not work: After eating the fish shaken (not rich and that I took picture, lol) my brother and I went for a walk to the beach, picked up a few things, take pictures up and returned to Escuinapa:).

way home.
"I confess something? Sinaloa is a state farmer ... I have family members engaged in this profession, I have visited farms and state roads are covered with beautiful crops, from corn to sunflowers peeeeeeero ... I do not identify sow products. For that reason I can not tell what are the crops that you took pictures XD.


I think this is chile. CREO. Another one:).



tried to take a picture of a bird flying into a moving car (left hand and a pony!).

.
here I was going to take a picture of a dog but is not : $

House beside the road.
If my memory serves me this is the town of Celaya, shortly before reaching Escuinapa: D
I wanted to go to the beach to collect a lot of beautiful shells are provided throughout the shore. Here in Escuinapa they are found most frequently on the beach where we were. This time I could not collect as many as I wanted because we came back early and even foot traffic. The photo was all I could find (minus the two snails, and had those for years). After a few minutes @ KanEkBalam
My treasure value: D.
When I got home at Twitter
asked if anyone knew what these things were perfectly round. I've seen since I was small, on the same beach. I managed to larger ones and complete by misfortunes are very delicate and if they fall or are crushed into dust or broken then: (.
said.
He said they were called "sea biscuits ". some research on Google I discovered that they were hedgehogs!: O. More specifically, the Mellita longifissa . Also known as" Sea Biscuit
" or " Sand Dollar ": D.
AND LAST PHOTO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

And I love these trees have already bloomed and there are many in my small town ^ __ ^ .