Saturday, March 19, 2011

List Of Pokemon 1 - 150

What am I supposed you mean?

random but necessary
Entry: D.

------------------------------------------ ------------------------------
ago a couple of months (I think Christmas break) I wrote on my wall of Facebook y Areli, un contacto de FB me respondió: "Linda, ¿qué es eso? Espero que sea un platillo mexicano porque sino no sé qué pensar :O" Ecuador y dijo que jamás había escuchado algo como eso. Yo respondí que en cuanto pudiera comprar uno le tomaría foto para mostrarle lo que era.
had muchas ganas de comer un "ponteduro"
. Jojojo, ella es de la provincia de Azuay , en
El jueves, después de tanto tiempo, por fin pasó el señor de los "ponteduros" así que compramos mi mamá, mi hermano y yo :). No sé en cuántos Mexico more call them "ponteduros" do not even know if the name is written all together or are two separate words XDDDD, in any case I stuck writing. I know elsewhere also called "popcorn Muegano" , "popcorn clouds" or "caramel popcorn" . Here in Mexico
Sabritas company marketed the
Poffets Candy
but years ago I do not see this product in stores.
Piloncillo typical.

The "ponteduros" that are sold here
caramelized with brown sugar (see side photo) which is quite common in Mexico and you can find in any local market or shop. The brown sugar is the result of drying the syrup has not distilled from sugar cane before passing through the purification to make brown sugar or brown sugar. According to Wikipedia know the only panel is a kind of cheese that has nothing do with the brown sugar: D). know him as "role".
children in the Canary Islands know the brown sugar with the name "brown sugar" and elsewhere is called "panela" (here in Mexico
In Peru and Chile call him "Chancaca" and Venezuela
particular thing "ponteduros" is that they are made into balls, like the picture you put up, and come in different sizes, but those who bought us is slightly larger than the palm of my hand and cost $ 5 pesos or half a dollar (to make it more international, lol). It is a sweet girl I've known. The man who spent selling the house my grandmother used to bring the "ponteduros" in plastic bags and these in turn were hung from a stick full of Mr. loaded nails on the side of his shoulder, was like a popcorn tree caramelized * ¬ *. When you buy a Mr. tore the plastic bag with the ball in and ready PEROOOOOO .... if you start when the stock fell another "ponteduro" stick with it you could be too! WAS FREE! Could not return it to the lord because he said he was unlucky. And look I do not believe in bad luck but I'm not going to get to discuss my convictions and beliefs when I came out ahead: D. I do not know if that tradition continues, but it reminds me of my childhood. The Lord of the "ponteduros" also bag used to sell natural popcorn (without salt or butter) that my mother and my grandmother loved to dip into a glass of milk and I never liked this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment