Friday, March 25, 2011

The Best And Fastest Hair Straightner

cow aristocrat "gives me a silver spoon?

If you do not like reading manga probably would not interested in this post but just below there are other better, I promise.


April Already? April Already?
Yes, I'm happy with a simple, I know, but I can not help ♥. After months of insufferable abstention becomes my favorite mangaka and I pour honey all over it or not apparent. It is silly that news make you go to heaven while everyone else look at you strangely (* RedBull come to me *).
because they got their dose every week and I each month in the FMA
Now back with a sleeve cute called "Silver Spoon" will be weekly *_______* not envy them know how much fans had the triad of kings of the Shonen Jump
time. Although in retrospect that was a plus for Fullmetal that elevated him to the place where you are now and I admit it.
Best of all, I have no idea what the story will go this time. How pathetic I right? 'D. Just know that will be set in a prep school

Hokkaido and that rule because of the images Promotional've seen a calf biting his shirt the protagonist, XDDDDDD. From there on out is pure mystery and the premiere of the first chapter is just around the corner (it will be next April 6.)
manga obviously be a tiny and modest, that is the style of Hiromu Arakawa. We've seen Stray Dog and

Raiden-18. Fullmetal Alchemist
certainly was the exception, but she herself has admitted more than once FMA was a one-shot and never in life had the idea to serialize it, but the final product was wonderful ♥. Juushin Enbu was pretty cool but have to admit that carry two sleeves at once monthly bill passes and the last chapters felt the rush to finish it.

This time I do not know what to expect from Arakawa because I can not think about what history can be treated. I do not see or alchemy superpowers, come on, what a typical shonen, but so little has come not worth speculating because nothing is impossible. At this point it would be great to have at least some data from the boy, for example. And another question is whether it will air only one star, which would be quite unusual as she always has focused on a character especially without neglecting all other accompanying him on his adventure and that we could pull on, fixed, in the category of co-stars but are secondary. remember that several years ago Arakawa confessed he wanted to do a manga based on
Ainu (an indigenous people of Hokkaido

) but looking askance at the boy and we do not look anything
them (although people do not seem Ishval according Arakawa Ainu and relied on them xD)
. In any case, the story promises enough, "and the title also. Surely in the next days we will see information more specific about it, while that happens I already drooling on my laptop keyboard also comes shortly "Fullmetal Alchemist Chronicles" and I hallucinate of happiness:).

0 comments:

Post a Comment