Saturday, January 22, 2011

What Etf Tracks Nikkei

Do you know what is the BFS?


do not know if any of you ever felt that sense of vibration / shaking / movement in some parts of your body. The most common, as I have heard, is given in the eyelid. I remember my grandmother once said it was cold, someone told me it was because of fatigue and do not remember who
most mentioned "bad blood circulation"
. Well, it turns out that to me, since I have reason not only happened to me (about the eyelids), but also in different parts of the body.

If I sit still, very still, like when I lie in bed sleeping I feel like certain parts of my body vibrate. The vibrations last seconds but they are always there with me all the time, even in the time I have felt these paragraphs and more than 20 vibration. This phenomenon is quite visible in the eyes, you can see how this small part of your body moves, even over clothing.
[Violent Fascics - Duration: 12 seconds]

Fasciculation leg.

As is something I've felt since little thought was normal, that all human beings felt it, like headache, stomach burning and that sort of normal things that anyone will feel even once in your life and never gave importance.
There are days when such events are stretched in a particular location, for example at a time the day I start to shake a finger or foot and remained so for a few seconds, the episode ends and a couple of minutes then repeats, over and over again for up to 2 or 3 days. When that happens it is often quite annoying.

Questions are
WHAT SHOULD IT? GOT NAME? IS IT CURABLE? IS IT NORMAL? IS IT A DISEASE? or IS IT A DISEASE SYMPTOMS OF A MUCH BIGGER?
One day I started to shake the little toe of right foot while on my laptop, it was so annoying that of pure courage I searched the Internet for things could be and in a relatively short time I found this article
talking about Eyelid Orbicularis Fasciculation of , one of the most common, which explained the beginning. At least going well. Right there appeared another interesting term: twitching, I looked at another page and got a definition more in line with my symptoms: Benign fasciculation syndrome.

And what is that?
For you see, twitches are small contractions not cause involuntary movement of all the member and are fully visible on the skin. This phenomenon is due to spontaneous nerve discharges in groups of skeletal muscle fibers. The most common cause of persistent twitching is fasciculation syndrome Benign .

The twitching can occur in any voluntary group of muscles, the most common of the eyelids, arms, legs and feet may be occasional or may go on continuously.

Fasciculation the finger.
This is one of the most common that I have: D.


The exact cause of BFS
(for its acronym in English) is unknown. One factor that seems to be common in many cases is a history of regular vigorous exercise. The attention deficit disorder or a related disorder may be a contributing factor. In addition, there are probably genetic and environmental factors that make the patient more susceptible to BFS

.
The disorder is not life threatening and usually not disabled, but can be quite persistent and create some degree of disability, especially if the pain is also present. In many cases, however, the accompanying anxiety is more disabling than the disease itself.

In my case, no pain, no anxiety. Most feel there are twitching in the legs, feet, hands, wrists, forearms, elbows, forehead, toes or hands, eyes, even the language. is something that has no cure (though I have understood that if there are ways to reduce them) and I suffer as I have long learned to live with him so I have no problem keep one in forever. I know that to know the name, nothing will change my situation but it is satisfying to know that at least has a name and someone else feel like me and find this article: D.
------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------

SOURCE:
Wikipedia:
Fasciculation
and Benign fasciculation syndrome

Ocularis.es

0 comments:

Post a Comment