Saturday, January 22, 2011

How To Speed Up The Process Of Your Period

Oh, the beautiful world of puzzles!


Parts The Virgin of the Rocks
(Leonardo da Vinci) - Clementoni
------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- -
Perhaps one of the things he never said in this blog (
along with the twitching ) is the fact that I love puzzles (or puzzles, as they like to call them). I adore them, they fascinate me.
is, along with a good book, the only thing that makes me turn to Dante
and sit back and enjoy anything other than surf the internet: D.
Culiacán When I was in one of my many uncles Gift sent me money and told me to buy whatever I wanted. He planned to buy an MP3 because Jenko

Lord and I was breaking down but when I went to the grocery store told me that they were over the models that I wanted and did not know when to bring again: (. When I was leaving the super because I went through the area Toys (XD) and suddenly I saw a place where he toys with various discounts and me stand there and found several 2x1 puzzle so I took two came together, from different companies but the same artist, one was
The Virgin of the Rocks

(of
Clementoni
) and brought a gift
The Last Supper (of
Ravensburger
).
But for some reason or another did not have time to assemble. In the previous house and had nowhere to put it together in the new house had a lot of cats and was afraid to eat the parts, LOL. So were stored for 3 years 3 years! Brand new. When I came from Culiacan Escuinapa last November, I expected another puzzle here that my aunt had sent me. Like the two I bought was also 1.000 parts but as the box was younger I thought it would be easier to build it (big mistake!).
----------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------- I armed many puzzles before that
"The Astronomer", my favorite:)
"The Astronomer"
but this was my favorite, I liked it so much that I put in a frame with glass and now I have it hanging on the wall of the room. You know what I like about him? What shines in the darkness! : D. It looks soooo beautiful. In the early morning is when it looks better, turn on the light for 5 minutes and then turned it off and everything golden in the photograph is phosphorescent when everything is dark and shines bright. ♥ love it.


The Last Supper (Leonardo da Vinci) - Ravensburger Then I started to build The Last Supper, painting by Leonardo da Vinci . Took a month to finish it completely,
is more lasting family who assembled the world's largest puzzle
¬ _ ¬. But I was working and was sick, and it was Christmas Eve, and had a relaxing place where to build it and ... no more, so it took me: (. But I finished. He is a present to my mom in a frame , put it in a conspicuous place in the dining area:) A bad point for Ravensburger Puzzles:
DO NOT GLOW IN THE DARK!
is very watery. Usually when one raises a puzzle slightly from a corner, the pieces are in place but this is disarmed.

And yesterday I started
The Virgin of the Rocks

, another box
da Vinci: D, this is easier because the gold colors stand out more so that I have it reinforced in some parts .
and has 999 pieces and not 1000
go XD scam. I'll see how long it takes. of

0 comments:

Post a Comment

paint You know what I'd like to puzzle? Guernica
Pablo Picasso. That picture speaks to me when I see it, too raw, real, and painful, but I'm a masochist and want.