Thursday, January 6, 2011

King Cavalier And Poodle Mix

Post of how I'm good to dream big and stay with nothing ... Randon


"Vuelvo no excuses, no peace, no work,


and our future will dig up the hours.
And

home waiting for me
my reason for living,

the warmth.

brought shame, empty handed

insecurity. "


(could be)
------------- I do not know if any of my readers have read the post
"... I do not know what to put here ..."
, I wrote in June 2008 (click the title to read and watch the eyes that a lot of misspellings
). What's all this? Well, today I feel well, and in that time. Well, not so drama queen but yes a little depressed. And that in that then I had a job.
see, is that in mid-December 2010 I got a job at the mall Law of this city. The day I gave the application is responsible for Human Resources said that the only available position you had at the time was to usher in the area of \u200b\u200bfruits and vegetables, she mentioned that it was a very sencillito because I would handle the case , where the branches and some other fruits and so without much hesitation, I accepted. To me nobody told me at that time (and I, stupidly, I know) that the mentioned twigs, fruits and vegetables are stored in two cold rooms: October 1 ° C and the other that is close to 0 ° c. I know it's too silly to think that such perishable goods in a warehouse to be left just like that at room temperature but at least have had the decency to tell about it (cold rooms are not from the outside to see it coming), the first day neither was wearing a sweatshirt. now was nothing more to work full minutes at low temperatures, also had to carry things up to 30 kg, maybe the words can not express how hard it is what I'm saying but gave me some cramping soooo horrible that took my breath away and took a few seconds to get up position where I was, and of course, could not carry the carton / sack to be up to the cart conveyor. Hands not only hurt but burned (the sink was in the room so cold I almost-almost froze their hands). Another thing that I had was that I had enough to last 8 hours of walking. In truth, I was astonished the lack of chairs in place, in any department of the mall. Workers can not sit. The last two hours were an ordeal for me because the soles of my feet hurt so much (so exaggerated!) Who came home I got to the bathroom and cried a few minutes the pain I produced. Obviously after you came out and showed my family the best smile (fake) it could offer, although there were times when the pain could not conceal. And you know what else is missing in addition to chair work? A clock. There is no one in the whole place. It is torturous not knowing what time it is. I felt sick from the first day of work, I admit. I tried to be positive, a good start, but you can not keep a lie for a long time and a flu betrayed me. Could not go, I saw in Fruits and Vegetables in the near future, too much pain and little need. I ordered a switch to another department and gave it to me, would now be in the area of \u200b\u200bgifts, I accepted. The slug of me realized that I agree to be where they wrap Christmas presents, near the entrance. I thought the Gifts section was the second floor (also named) where the perfumes, bracelets, watches, DVD's, video games, etc. Well, okay, but there was another problem ... I do not know gift wrapping, bieeeeen for me. Luckily the people were not so demanding and even wrapped gifts with a masterful nastiness no one rebuked him. The problem with this area is gone after 25 days so to spend that day I had to go back to Human Resources to know now where I would and now they put me in the Gifts section (second floor). I lasted only one day there was fun, arrange the books there as there is no tomorrow and I were very nice, I admit. I hope that at least someone has noticed that order.
arribita As I taste it lasted little bit because the next day the manager (he'd never seen in my life) took me to the Grocery area as there were in need of personnel, this was another thing where I lasted only a day. I was tired, but at least it was not as cold as fruits and vegetables. It was the next morning when the supervisor decided Perishables which made it more personal foul on Tortilleria and I go there as a wildcard to attend that area. It came long days and needed as many people as possible to carry on the work (up to Human Resources were around: D). There was a week and I was happy, I really liked the atmosphere that prevailed during the morning there was a boy and in the afternoon there were only women, except Don Miguel, a very nice place to oversee that and Baking. During that short week I got used to the work, and no feet hurt so much, I was easing the flu, going to work because I wanted to go and I learned how to make flour tortillas: D, was a beautiful experience and the best thing was that I received my first paycheck. That was, what gave me the desire to continue with employment. If tortilla would leave me happy, I could stay there without any problem. Unfortunately, when it was January 1, everything changed, I no longer needed, either there or in groceries. Had ceased to be the wildcard that could go wherever I wanted so the first week of 2011 and not assigned me any time or appeared on the list of staff, did not tell me I had to find out for myself because even that is deigned doing. One of those responsible for Human Resources I said at the time there was no job for me, give me low and would call me when any are available, and just like that I said goodbye. And now I'm here without work, with the uncertainty of whether you'll be lucky in my search for a new job. I do not want to miss much time, do not want to be waiting for the call of Casa Ley likely be long in coming. I have to start from scratch the way I thought I had already advanced. I'm miserably wrong, I admit it, why deny it? Had the job on my hands and let him go. Now I have the fear that my parents would throw him in face, that if failure in my next search tell me that I use at my feet and I lost it because I decided to lose. I know I'm very fatalistic in that area and it is hard to change that.
terrible Another disappointment is the fact anticipate the present, envisioning a future where everything wrong go right with me. While in Casa Ley put you test 28 days in the first half, when I received my check, I saw him almost as a contract made and signed. "From here I do not go out", that's what I thought and that was the estrelladota di me. I wanted to buy the world with that first paycheck and obviously that is impossible but I dreamed and I was buying all that for what he had dreamed. Although I began to start to give my mom some of my salary because I do not want to be in this house for free, I want to contribute a little to the household economy, and now what do I have that? NADA, and the first paycheck will always stay like that, as the first (and only). also dreamed of buying an iPod Touch (read the post below) . I want so much as at the time you want to Dante, in truth. I went daily to the website of the product, look for prices online, I was disappointed when I saw it was sold out in Coppel and I was glad to heaven when I saw it again in the stand this morning. I got permission from my parents to buy it and this weekend he planned to get my first credit in Coppel it was already employed (and also * * I have the first payment for the iPod). I was so happy, so happy, so optimistic and I had already mentioned in the post two years ago I hate to be optimistic because life sometimes treats you as if you were a dog, and you dream grave in a second and that's how happened again.
I have no work, no guaranteed salary. I will not take any credit this weekend Coppel, nor will I have the iPod that I've been dreaming. There will be the first installment of the apparatus in the portfolio, forgotten, while can. Sounds silly to be depressed over something so stupid? Probably yes, it happens that I get depressed about things that other things seem minimal, but for me are all things that I have, are these things that I hold and why I fight hard to obtain. Tomorrow going to be the pessimist always the same thing may happen with Dante and another iPod that comes just when you'd planned, but I doubt it completely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment