Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hyatt Replacement Light Shades

Post: # YoPecadora want an iPod Touch and I admit ...

------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
------ No, never I have not seen a single video conferencing
Apple where Steve Jobs appears extolling their products to heavenly levels. I have not seen, therefore, of that mysterious effect in which Jobs convinces his audience of how revolutionary it is everything that leaves your company. I am not an Apple-fan
and do not come here to convince anyone about this or electronic device or the like. What is the main reason for this? Well, the prices are very, very high point.

The only Apple product I've had in my life has been a

iPod Shuffle of 1
generation, and what I can tell you that little rectangle perfect and beautiful than I had in my hands? She loved him, as simple as that. My dad gave me for my birthday and mine took me to understand but in the end loved it and never in my life had poor headphones that sounded so good. I know my dad sent him shopping in the U.S. so we went cheaper than buying it in Mexico, I never knew how much it cost (or want to know it: D). That was a couple of years and the unit only lasted me a couple of months, I almost cried when I dropped and stepped on by mistake, it all happened so fast that I never managed to assimilate (and from there no longer works. I could not validate the warranty because there was nobody that could lead to new U.S. account.

Today I want an iPod Touch

(4 ° generation, please). Yes, it may be a sin, a whim, perhaps silly ... but I want it, and I know when I want something because I have a strange feeling to know that I did not leave until have the product in my hands, rarely feel it: I felt it with my Nokia 3220
with the Nintendo DS Lite

and Dante
(my laptop), I struggled by these three things and got in no time.

My biggest problem is that maybe I'm pretty desperate (to ridiculous levels) and on the one hand maybe that is what motivates me to get something but then also is an ordeal because then comes the depression when I realized that things did not go as I wanted to come out or what you wanted with all my will not see it materialized. Or give me these silly tantrums wonder why some people have what I want and got it without any effort or simply do not appreciate as much as I would.

Yes, perhaps a little envy, I admit it: S.

And now the big question:

Why do you want an iPod Touch and not something else like a laptop or a new phone?

iPhone, the smartphone
(smart phone) from Apple but again the issue of prices, I'm not the persons belonging to social classes that can afford it. If I have a smartphone not want to be a slave to it. This I thought when
@ afhyer
and @ cmurua I mentioned that it was a very expensive and if they were me they would buy the Nokia C3. I read some review and unboxing videos and really is an interesting and thanks to him I realized it was not a cell phone I wanted it did not meet what I was looking for, that changed my choice and I went for the iPod Touch.
And what I'm looking for? What is the iPod Touch

not have the Nokia C3 or other cell phone?

I want a mini-replacement for Dante. So simple like that.

Dante on his first day with me,
when only needed a cable to function.

------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------
Dante I bought 2 years ago, I got into a job where I got to work 16 hours a day on weekends but after a couple of weeks I had for my laptop. A cheapie, of course, but I was happy because she was mine. Buy Dante was one of the greatest things I did in my life. That gave me the opportunity to move forward este blog (antes tenía que pedirle la laptop a mi hermana).
Yo diseñé a Dante (Inspiron 1525) en
la página de Dell
, quise que viniera del color que yo quería, escogí el tamaño del disco duro, sistema operativo, la memoria RAM, y hasta la cámara web. Yo sabía perfectamente que este tipo de computadoras portátiles económicas estaban diseñadas para jóvenes estudiantes, por lo que sería excelente para redactar documentos, hacer tareas, gráficas, diapositivas, etc. Nada de juegos para PC y esas cosas.
Pero un año después de que compré a Dante (Just after the warranty expired) I noticed that from time to time be extinguished at once, without notice. I noticed that overheated in the bottom left and just below where it was the fan. He also began making a noise that is rare in that same area, as if something hit the fan. Anyway, as I had no guarantee I decided to buy a small fan with USB port. The little thing you worked for a couple of days after the mentioned fan made more noise than the same laptop, it was a total FAIL, I know. Gradually I discovered that what was a very hot Dante were all those pages that used Flash such as YouTube and Facebook (and games), so did the file conversion software or burner cd's ... Nero shot him in less than 20 minutes, check. Another thing that made him collapse was when reproducing a video, at first only subsided when I used Windows Media Player but over the months passed off with any program, regardless of the duration of the video (even with USB Fan on). We took her to the technician of the family (no, not of our family, but is the fix our computers when they break down XDDD), and basically Dante evicted me, gave the blessing, holy oil and told me flatly that he was failure and very fellito fan, was surprised that reached 100 ° c in less than 30 minutes (and for that reason subsided, to avoid damaging the hardware). Well, what more he could do. He told me he had opened, cleaned gently but could not because the fan was very close to the motherboard and remove it was a risk that could cost you face. Over time I discovered I could use Dante for hours as long as I take her writing, updating the blog or visit another page (always who did not have the mentioned flash). For everything else, to see videos, movies, use the software, burn discs, download stuff and play (ie, every day) I need to get the following array:

1 .- The most important thing: Dante


2 .- Obviously the charger (the battery only lasts 2 hours).

3 .- The fan mented USB is not connected, I put
only for the high.

4 .- The mouse because it has integrated
does not work (the book also need it XD).



5 .-
headphones because the laptop speakers are not a big deal.

6 .- Virgil, the mini-fan that my parents gave me for Christmas.
Before you put a fan pedestal, lol.
7 .- And an extension to reach the plug Virgilio XD.
--------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------
scary is not it, and rather lazy also, I say I'm the owner.
may well buy a new laptop, I know, but at this point is not what I want. I want a device that is quite functional, you can take it and bring it to everywhere without taking up much space. Now I can not use the laptop as long as it did in Culiacán (which came to be attached over 15 hours, I swear). If I work there will be days you do not have the mood to get everything listed above just to put up with what happens on the net, I say this because I've been there and got to spend more than 3 days pay attention to Dante. May say that's a big step for someone like me go from 15 hours on the internet to not use anything, but boy, it's not funny or a joke. I would like a device that lets me do whatever Dante can not but from a comfort point of view, as spending and anime TV series and lie in bed to watch them from there (rarely, very rarely watch TV). I know if I buy another laptop that would not be possible (NO, I DO NOT put the laptop on the bed, no joke), it would be if I buy the Nokia C3, has a screen too small to read subtitles and I understand some English but not enough to swallow a whole chapter of The Big Band Theory without a translation in English, for instance. And not to mention the Japanese anime to understand first because I get to mourn in a corner.
also want a device that can take a video or photo, to the spot immediately edit and upload to the network. Not having to load all the time with a digital camera that is not mine (it's the whole family), having to come home, find the USB cable, remove all the things listed above, turn to Dante, waiting to recognize the camera, which displays 700 photos you have, open an editing program and then use the browser to upload to the network. Quite cumbersome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Well, the fact that it is an Apple product and not another is pure whim, I suppose. But I know it is a reliable company and prefer to take them before a disappointment with a company of dubious origin. So to save for the iPod Touch, at least the first hitch I have it;).