Saturday, April 2, 2011

Masquito Like Bumps On My Arms

Questions! (Hopefully they are intelligent answers XD)


A flower I found the way to the track. :)
And now continue with the questions!
● • • √ эиu ⓩ • • ● has given me this questionnaire so I very willingly I do it because I do not know the reason for my addiction to answer stuff but how are you love ♥.
certainly makes a couple of days I had saved another meme in my Google Docs for literally years, is about showing our MundoReal ™ desktop (not our computer) and I have done. Livejorunal I put it in the photo to see big one but they can also see more interactive
this link to my Flickr :).
How many questions you can answer intelligently?

Any questions?

What is the reason for the revolving doors? Why not just put a normal door or one of those that open automatically?
One certainty

No matter how hard I try, the Human Being will never be perfect.
A color

For some strange reason I always liked the yellow (or purple).
A desire

What now? IPod Touch
A good quality headphones. Amen.
A virtue

Goodness, I can not hate anyone no matter how bad it is awful:).
A

phrase "Violence is the last resort of the incompetent"
(
phrase Isaac Asimov in one of his books).

A dream
Having a long and happy life.
A defect

One? I have a lot XD. I'm, perhaps, with my terrible inferiority complex I've had almost a lifetime.
What does it mean for you a blank?

ORIGAMI!
The written word as yet. The future.
Do you write out of necessity or a hobby?

For passion. There are times when I do it for need, but not economically. When I'm stressed out I feel great after writing about something that concerns me as if I should take a huge load off when posting an entry like that and show the world, but these are exceptional cases. Most of the time is pure and holy love, me love to write just for writing. There was a time when I worried about making entries about things that people want or upgrade because someone asked me, but I do not, I can not. This blog did for me, with the hope that many of the other side of the screen to identify with my writings but never write down what they wanted to read it then that the "virtual newspaper" would be meaningless.
On the other hand, I can not imagine doing this as a job. Perhaps for that reason professions such as literature or journalism do not interest me at all. I can not force myself to write because it would result in pathetic XD.

Do you put music on your Blog?
I did a while. In the first year of the blog had a host of gadget in the sidebar and for me my blog was the best in the world. Among those was a music gadget in case anyone wanted to hear to get into my blog (never got the automatic player) but over time I removed it and the reason is simple: many people as they surf the web listen to their own music and is quite annoying (I say this because I have experienced many times) to get a blog and suddenly, just like that, you skip a song he never requested it and know it comes from Where God. It is not pleasant for the reader, especially for someone who does not share the same musical tastes you XDDDD.

Are you an emotional person?

Taking the word literally without going over the exclusive meaning of love yeah, I'm a pretty sentimental.
questions

Why do leaves commit suicide when they feel yellow?
(Yes, that is P
Pablo Neruda, but since I read "The Book of Questions" I thought beautiful).

If you wanted something, what would they be?
A Touch iPod headphones A family vacation with all expenses paid to a country other than this ^___^ (I want a break from this reality even once in life: D .)

When you write what you feel?
Frustration! When I think of something that I want to reflect on the blog may be, for example at 10 am and I have to Dante so turned on from here to turn on my laptop-there by 4 pm, and open Google Docs to write I forget my entrance the words, story, sequence, etc. and I get frustrated enough o_O (yes, I know I have to have a voice recorder for this case I want to the iPod!) .
Are you a believer?

Well, I guess we are all believers in something right? ;). Although I have always liked to doubt everything, questioning and, better yet, try to understand. I like to run into the harsh reality that is. Maybe call it arrogance, I prefer to call it an astrophysicist did: humility. Knowing the truth of things to discover the smallness of human being. Know that we are not nor have we ever been the center of the universe, or heaven. Perhaps our greatest strength is our greatest flaw: the intelligence. We have come thanks to those who dared to question the established while the rest remained silent and nodded as the executioners said. Come on, go against the tide as long as you know that the reason I believe is sincere and noble and will not harm another human being.
If you were not a believer, what would you believe?

I do not know whether to answer this question and is answered with the above but I believe in the truth.)

What do you expect from life?

A roller coaster! That is what I expect of life XDDD.
have a blog, why?

Because when I had not felt I was going to blow the head to have a lot of ideas tucked in there and not knowing where to overturn. This blog is like a safety valve and is my refuge when I want to protect something.
When the world falls apart I come to my paradise and invented my little utopia.
Think you're a person who recognizes your worth?

I hope so! I recognize that some people threw me flowers on some writings that I or my way of being and although I'm dying of shame I have to admit it feels pretty good when someone compliments me strip that way: $.

What would you ask of life?

Generosity, please:).
The guest can do it ANYONE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment