Sunday, April 17, 2011

Denise Milani Before And After Implants

Questions about the blog ...

My collection of wood turtles ^___^.
My dad has given me the years.
may soon migrate to a new home:).
------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Andrym789 happened to me these questions for months by e-mail to see if she could respond and now found the time to answer them: D.

1 .- How's your blog and what is the reason for his name?
I do not know how many times I've mentioned above but do it again: D. My blog is called + + + + My Paradise Desert for two main reasons 1) Since I read the title of the third album by Ismael Serrano "desert havens" fell in love with him and 2) By creating I wanted my blog make a virtual log which would overturn all my thoughts / opinions / writings. Would be things that I'd like to see in the future, revise from time to time, back to what I wrote years ago, but never did it with the intention of the rest of the world to read (though obviously taking in I put it on the internet). This blog was created to be that, a personal paradise for me and for anyone else, there is precisely the term "desert."

2 .- What platform do you use?
Google's Blogger. I tried using Wordpress , and perhaps even better, but too complicated for the purpose of my blog =

4 .- Is there a phrase that makes you remember your blog?
1)
"havens deserts. That lovers and drunkards go to hell, can not be true, believe it is impossible, if they go to hell lovers and drunkards, will be uninhabited desert paradise "
(
Omar Khayam, the poet, mathematician and astronomer Persian).

2)
"Thousands of wilderness paradise, many uninhabited house, abandoned by speculation and power waiting to be squatted to become islands of resistance, so necessary in these difficult days "
.
(Ismael Serrano
Words to introduce song" Haunted House " , a song dedicated to Okupa Movement ).

3) "This paradise was no longer inhabited wilderness" (a fragment of the song "Power Light" , also of Ishmael).
5 .- Do you have the template you've designed?

No, at the bottom you can see the relevant appropriations. Although I have to confess that yes has been modified by me, and in such an appalling that there are things that can not be made level because no.se.qué.hice.mal. But I've said before that the HTML and I do not get anything right XDDDD. Over the years he has gone through several blog templates and all different colors, from purple, green, pink, white and blue but I always end up going back to black. It is a color that fascinates me and looks wonderful with white lettering. And so sencillito and everything in its place because I can not stand seeing things scattered everywhere.

6 .- What was your first post?
My first post was
"Some people ..."
published September 14, 2007 and is dedicated to my grandparents. Includes a poem by

Hamlet Lima Quintana (who did not give him credit because he knew it was XD). And you can see, my spelling was awful, lol.

7 .- What is your favorite post and why?
"My island of resistance as the speed burst" , simply because I felt something magical about writing. Unlike most I wrote my post in literally less than 10 minutes. It was so natural and therapeutic environment in addition to "change" that was felt at that moment was wonderful, not forgetting of course the heavenly light that was in front of me. Pity that Libya still do not know what is freedom and Mexico even showered him mutilated bodies and bursts of AK-47.

8 .- Where do you get the photographs that appear on your blog?
some time that I have only pictures of myself, if not get the appropriations.
9 .- Any Once you have "plagiarized" or "stolen" a post and / or photo?

I did during the first years of the blog in the area of \u200b\u200bthe photos, the post seemed to me always stealing horrible XDDD (I made my blog to put my words, not the other!). But in the area of \u200b\u200bthe photographs was different, I had no camera minimally good so I took them from elsewhere. It is clear that at the time I knew nothing about copyright and stuff, so not used to where he had taken;).
10 .- Have you repented of writing a post? If so, why?

There are several post on this blog gives me a tremendous shame if any ever published.
In my head I say "what the hell was I thinking when I wrote this?"
And the reasons are varied, from being badly written, bad spelling, ideals change over time, editing, etc.. The good news is that over the years have improved and I am very proud of my recent publications. The reason why I do not delete or edit those entries is because they represent what I one day and compare with this, I realize that I have not been stagnant.
11 .- Do you care your spelling or is an aspect that you do not mind?

The best I can, I'm not a crack or a Taliban spelling but I worry that my post is perfectly understandable. I love my language and I suppose the least I can do is write it well, doing nothing costs me ♥. That is one of the greatest gifts that the Internet has given me the courage to write well, this sounds very silly to be true. Mmmmmuuuuy may sound superficial but for me a person who writes relatively well has my respect and admiration, but their ideology or viewpoint does not match mine. Indeed, in Twitter I discovered that there are "artists" who write HORRIBLE (yes, with all capital letters XD).
12 .- Is it a theme or personal blog?

is a personal blog more than anything, if I wanted to blog theme you would elsewhere but not here. In fact, I have a huge desire to blog about Social Phobia, it bothers me a little misunderstood is the problem today and the vision so ignorant that you have some (that of "Go and confront your fear to that the superstructure "but do not give you tools to overcome this fear I feel pathetic, really -_-). In fact, you could write a book on Social Phobia.
13 .- What countries get more visitors?

According to statistics from Blogger here's the list according to the number of visits.
1 .- Mexico (beloved country!)
Spain
2 .- 3 .- 4 .- Argentina Chile
U.S. 5 .- 6 .- Colombia

7. - Peru Venezuela
8 .- 9 .- 10 .- Ecuador
Netherlands
big thank you to everyone! (Including the inhabitants of the countries that do not appear on the graph : D).
If we focus in the last month things change a bit:
Colombia 4 .- 9 .- 10 .- Germany Russia

Screenshots here
and

here.
14 .- Do people who frequently visit you will leave comments?

No, most do not, and I appreciate that part. I am a very proactive person, I could not sleep just thinking that tomorrow I'll have to check my blog and find X amount comment, because I have a hobby pylon answer them all XD. 15 .- Do your parents know you have this blog?

Yes I know, but I told you so. In fact almost anyone I said that I have blog, they often found out on their own or other people.
16 .- Have you ever published an article in your blog somewhere else?

I know there are a couple of articles that have been published in a newspaper of the region and I have given written permission for that, but I've never seen how to prove it for myself because en mi casa nadie compra periódicos; pero amistades de mis padres confirman que sí han visto mi nombre plasmado por allí XD. También he encontrado por la web dos artículos míos pero en blogs distintos. Uno es el de
"El lamento de las locomotoras al amanecer" y el otro es el de "Fobia Social: cómo es vivir con el virus del miedo"
pero ambos blogs mencionan la fuente así que no me molesta en lo absoluto :).

17.- ¿Alguien especial que haya dejado uno(os) comentario(s) en el blog?
Claro que todos son especiales y tienen su pisca de fascinación a la hora to write and I deeply appreciate that. But when the journalist Rodolfo Serrano said one of my entries for the first time I freaked out, literally freaked. It may sound funny but I read articles about him before listening to the songs of his son, 'D. I remember reading a beautiful poem on a page whose address I can not remember but I do know what a blog was Argentina and was written by him about 5 or 6 years, and later I found the song "Dad, tell me again " composed of two of their children and I never heard that were familiar, LOL. Only later and a forum where someone related and I do not believe me and I had to do biographies and stuff XDDDDD.
Mr. Serrano's blog
it often almost since its inception, always read and occasionally I leave a comment. I am fascinated by his poems and there are some that will inevitably draw tears me: $. Also when I had added my blog to your sidebar, I felt I had won the Nobel Prize: D
(yes, I'm an exaggerated)
.
18 .- Do you have time, space and / or requirements at the time of writing? Puf! The truth itself is something like: "Stop the world, stop wars, no one breathes, the sun is frozen, the noises cease, that humans do not speak and that the dogs did not bark to death because I'll write a post for my blog, thank you " . To write something I need complete silence for that reason I write mostly at night / early morning, when everyone is asleep and no noise in the environment. When I write day I usually put the headphones with instrumental or classical music but nothing that has voices because then I sing the song instead of typing, lol.

19 .- Do you have other blogs besides this?
Tumblr and Twitter in the area and one on Livejournal microbloggins the basically what I use to be active in the communities of the fandoms I follow and how much time to write a little something random that I do not feel like posting here:).
20 .- The head of your blog is permanent or changing?

At first it was permanent and there was a time that changed every month until I realized it was a tremendous roll and used to forget to do a new one, so I decided to stay with a permanent that change only on special occasions .
21 .- Do you find inspiration in a subject, a song, a commission or a specific reason?

My blog covers various topics, all kinds and from different countries. The reasons are many, from a song to a story but never could write to order, I've tried (and indeed I've done it!) But I can not leave me no words and that frustrates me too so I end up to leave it aside.
Someone once asked me why MSN, if I was in Mexico, there was no article on my blog concerning the deaths of Ciudad Juárez but I wrote about the miners of Chile and earthquake in Japan. And the answer is: there are issues for which I have no words, I can not tell my mind what to write and when to write. The inspiration comes, I will take this and for me that is enough. I have an article I wrote in 2009, just days after the fire in the Sonoran ABC Nursery, but I could never finish. I never knew how to dump into words all the feelings I had at that time. I wrote another one, in 2010, on the same subject and was never published because it wanted to do, not bear to see from time to time the post when you review the past months. The same thing happens with the mistreatment of animals, are topics for which my words become nothing and I prefer silence rather than write.

22 .- Last question. Would you recommend someone to have a blog?
Absolutely, everyone can try but that does not mean that everyone will like. Some people have the ability to write a lot and never get tired of doing it, others do only occasionally. The blog will have to put some dedication and write content that make you feel satisfied, if you write just to write without looking fall in love with your writings do not think it worthwhile to have a blog.
These questions can be answered either:).

0 comments:

Post a Comment