Friday, February 4, 2011

World's Strongest Wood

Meme: 60 Questions that do nothing more:)




and fill my picture because I had no more to put :). ----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------

As nearly two weeks ago I updated the blog I decided to rescue a meme I have drafts in the area for quite some time (over a year!), I've reviewed, modified and edited again (and I do not even remember where I got it XDDDD). Here we have and continue editing 2 input while nearly complete failure to only check the spelling and more than, perhaps, is the longest I've written in the blog about a book that has fascinated me from beginning to end ( and is not a novel;)).

1) What age would you like?
I refuse to have the
Peter Pan Syndrome

but I would go back to my childhood. Before 12 the most beautiful life I know.

2) Where were you when did the 11-S?
In high school, in class
Universal History. The chemistry teacher was asked to give us the news but we gave it all cuatropeada: D, then, in that early version was the White House
which was burning, lol. It was the history teacher in a quick cell phone call with a brother who was in U.S.

well we could find out the news.

2.1) Where were you when you began the invasion of Afghanistan or Iraq?

confess that of Afghanistan
not remember, but when Iraq started to

I was in the house my grandparents because my parents had gone on a trip to Mexico
, I was with my brother Brandon

(Misty, my dog \u200b\u200bwas there and Umi and Kenny when they were puppies 3 months ^ _ ^)
, while eating cakes and my grandmother saw the Televisa nightly newscast. And when did the 11-M in Madrid
was asleep and was up the next morning when I heard what happened: (.
3) What do you do when a machine swallows your money? Flatten a couple of times I asked for button or coin return, if nothing works I leave the area quietly hoping nobody saw me, lol.
4) Do you consider yourself nice? Yes, I think so ^ - ^ (or at least I try).

5) If you had to get a tattoo where do you wear? I doubt that one day decide to get a tattoo.
6) If you could speak fluently in another language, what would it be? English, I would take a lot of trouble in the future XD, but if we go to another I would like to learn Japanese, at least to read .

7) Do you know your neighbors?
Escuinapa At another, in Culiacan think even I have seen the face, (FAIL). 8) What do you think vacation? Those beautiful days I can forget about the boring routine and I can go somewhere where I can rest and a lot of fun XD (\u0026lt;--- common phrase).

9) Do you follow your horoscope? No. In fact when I read it gives me a laugh, mocking stupid just because some people do believe in it and not know why: D. 10) Do you upcoming move by someone who want? Of course, I've done all my life (but boy, he had no choice: was minor and that "someone" was my family ).

11) Do you get excited easily?
VERY easily. It can be for completely superficial things like a simple picture, a story of something I like, read comments in a forum, etc.

12) Do you think opposites attract?
My parents are such that . Different personalities and with 27 years of solid marriage. There must be some truth in that sentence.

13) Is Working ideal? be happy in a shelter for dogs:). But in the future I would like to be a historian (NOTE, I do not want to be just a teacher of History ¬_¬).

14) Are Favorite Channel? LOS DE YOUTUBE! Ok, no. If we talk about TV would be (not in order of preference): those of
Discovery Network, which already are many

History Channel.

15) Favorite Place " to go on weekends?
Escuinapa MI BEACHES!


Family
trying to right a palm tree on a beach in Escuinapa: D.
------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

16) " Shower or bath?
anyone is kind enough to tell me what is the difference? I'm from Mexico and here we only swam most XDDD.

17) Do you paint your nails?
Nope, never have and I doubt I ever will. I do not like. I wear makeup or ... or paint my hair, or use slippers, not even shoes or earrings or skirt. I think I'm an insult to the average woman and modern but I'm happy: D.

18) Do you trust people quickly?
TRUST.NO.ONE * ON * Paranoia

19) Do you have any phobias?
Social Phobia, and for some strange reason to fear scorpions (arachnophobia ) but not spiders, scorpions only. It is very strange because I was never bitten by one and know it's not very common for someone to die but when I see a whole body trembles, when I lock me speak and I have to tell someone to help me because if I pass out XD. I think this phobia comes after my mother was bitten by a scorpion when I was 6 years old at that time I was very fatalistic and I thought I was going to die: (. 20) " want children? Absolutely. I've always dreamed of adopting a baby ^ _ ^ and if Mexican better.

21) Do you have traditional newspaper? I had it, but as I write pathetically (I refer to my letter) because I left and came to

My Paradise Desert. (You can go to this entry for more information;)). 22) Where would you like to be right now? 23) Do you sleep deeply or you wake up with nothing?
I'm happy to be in front of my laptop, it's freezing outside as hell and even invite me I'm not moving.
depends. If I sleep I sleep relatively early is pretty light. If I sleep in the early morning I usually sleep until the next day without problem one.
24) Are you a paranoia?

Please review question # 18.
25) Are you impatient?
ENOUGH. Next question!

26) Who do you identify?
What personality? I think the only family member that has a personality like mine is my dad so him:).

27) How about interracial dating? ♥ Beautiful .

28) Do you have burned the love? Nah, really nop ... one bit. * Forever *.
Alone

29) What have tone on your mobile? The only thing she can wear. As you can realize my phone is so crappy and prehistoric that should be in a museum and not in my hands. 30) What were you doing last night after midnight?
Sitting here, using Dante and seeing
channel on YouTube
Remy (the child who eats rare and exotic foods the world): D.
31) What is the text of the last message you received on your mobile?
, literally? There they go, is
Movistar , with all its mistakes and horrors of spelling: "You know what day is today? TODAY just for you is DAY MOVISTAR! Recharge $ 30 and get double Airtime! This month we celebrate the joy Friendship! "

32) In Whose bed did you sleep last? Well ... in mine Forever Alone O_o * *.

33) What color is the shirt you're wearing? Red .

35) Say three things they always have . Taking into account that says "things" and not "clothing" as pick out: phone, money and hearing aids.

36) What color are your sheets? currently are light green to white, but not all the time. Sometimes I use one of The Flintstones that I have since I was tiny ^___^.

37) How much money you are carrying right now? $ 30 pesos (those of XDD Movistar promotion, my mom paid for me so I returned my $ 30 pesos = THE.BEST.MOM.EVER!).

38) What is your favorite part of chicken? The part that has lots of meat and a cartilage and not only know the name: D.

39) What is your favorite city? Guadalajara, Jalisco (I need to travel more for the world, I know).

40) I can not wait to ...?
my dad to arrive this afternoon with a choco-cheese cake bakery Panama * ¬ * Published: (I got the cake) .

42) What you had for dinner last night?
Chorizo \u200b\u200bwith eggs, beans, and coffee * heartburn and * FULL * Pepto-Bismol come to me! *

43) How are you high?
High "? Are you kidding me? Mido maximum, 1.58 cm \u0026lt;- and that is very optimistic.

44) Have you ever smoked heroin? Nope, too, that That is an achievement considering that I live in the land of the big drug lords, but I think that heroin is not used much around here. They are best known for cocaine or cannabis and its derivatives ... (Nor have I smoked it, not even the nicotine).

45) Do you have a gun? Does the pistol to the silicone sticks? If not I will not.

46) Do you prefer to drink in the morning? depends, if orange juice summer and winter Chocomilk chocolate or coffee.

47) What is your weapon of choice to attract the opposite sex? Forever Alone * *.

48) Do you have a ADD? right back, I'll go check Wikipedia ............ Nope, apparently not.

49) What time you woke up today? 8:30 am and with a weakness that was envy.
50) "Current Concerns?
NEED A JOB! o_O
51) Current hate "?
I do not hate anything or anyone. Well, I hate what motivates people to mistreat animals or non-thinking thinking. And
hatred for anything I do not like bullfighting or any holiday where the animals suffer for mindless fun man (FLY, LITTLE BIRD, FLY!) . Métanse these ridiculous traditions where they fit over the animals but let me alone: \u200b\u200b(.

52) preferred the "Place to be? BEACH CLOUDY DAY!

53) Where I like to travel? A tooooodo the world: D.

54) Where do you think will be in ten years? I hope that in a more productive than this;).

55) What do you sing in the shower? I do not sing there I bath, shower and so I
D:

56) What was the last thing that made you laugh?
A link I saw in

Pelapapas.com.mx
on the 12 most bizarre photo identifications and passports . And the meme Mr. ice cream: D

57) Is the worst injury you've had? When I burned part of the foot at 3 years, I remember the time but I remember the pain I felt: S (yes, I messed up voluntarily to the fire, nobody told me it burned XDDDD).

58) Someone is hanging (love) from you? FOREVER ALONE * *.
59) What is your favorite candy? MilkyWay

! That's a sweet or a guilty pleasure?
60) What song will not you take off your head?

"Bed Intruder Song" of
Antoine Dodson, BIG! XDDDDDD.
The meme can follow who has the desire to do so;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment