Saturday, February 5, 2011

Black Spots On Lcd Display

had two traditional newspapers: D


My two traditional newspapers before there was this virtual:)
------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
BluePhoenix
I made a comment saying that he had the curiosity to question # 21 the meme I posted yesterday . I asked when I can scan my work to see my handwriting because they do not think it was as ugly as I say: D. He planned to scan a job, edit the previous entry and add the link of the image but 1) The scanner we have at home is a multifunctional so it's HUGE, I have to work to remove a few things off so many and turn on the PC that is slower than a turtle 2) It was very early and 3) Best wanted to make a special entry on my reason for not having a traditional diary.

My handwriting "original": D
see, when my father moved to town and returned to live in Escuinapa I was 3 fourth year in primary school and my new school the girl who sat next to me was not only the smartest in class (now should be to graduate from medical school: D) but also had a letter sooo pretty. I had a nasty letter, but to win ugly. In my other school (I remember) did not give much importance to handwriting so nobody criticized me but I was ashamed to have the lyrics so ugly so without telling anyone decided to improve it by myself and that's what I did.
I was 8 years old and as a bonus there was no Internet so I do not know any way to improve handwriting and I did and empirically occurred to me: how to write by copying my friend! What do you think? IT WORKED! When I went to 4 th year Our primary letters and seemed quite confused when the teacher checked our work: D.
But there was one problem: the way my partner took the pen was very different from the way I did and besides, she already had years of writing this and I do not. The letter she was very pretty but had a problem, to write well rested enough in the book and wrote very slowly, I used the same technique. In the first school we had no problem but in middle and high school together. When dictate or transcribe something written on the board I stayed behind because he was slower than my mates and if he wrote the letter was awful fast.
Over the months I had an idea: In addition to the books he used for each subject will have one more than when teachers would use to dictate anything to us or we had to write what was on the board. In this book write fast and ugly but at least I would not be back: D. When it came to my house or when he had some free time then transcribed in the book for ALL the work he had done in school, this time with all the patience in the world every 2 months since the teachers checked our notes and fixed much our letter.
One of my last pages written in the traditional daily. The method worked, the teachers told me I had good handwriting and I liked to write, that's when I started to write a journal of everything that interested me but over the weeks I realized that did not enjoy writing because I was pretty tired arm. For me to write like the picture is here arribita had to have:
* A pen with rodillitos (\u0026lt;- do not know how you call it XD) at the bottom, where the fingers go, especially because as I sweated the palm of their hands because the pen slipped XDDD.

* A firm place where support my book. Yet the real problem was the fact that lean too heavily on the pen (the pencils until they broke the tip), after a while the whole arm hurt, especially the fingers and wrist and if I wet the arm or bathed me rheumatic pain I felt and I felt old lady XD sixties. A few years later came another problem: when relaxing hand the index and middle finger of feeling weak, so weak that if the closing was made of palm this hand I shook. And on the side of the middle finger where I got a Cayito always supported the finger (as in the two images just below).
* And long.

On one occasion when he went to the doctor asked what the problem could be due to my hand and pure intuition told me

Picture it as Dr. House (with motor included) but without the cane, dark and a little more sympathetic XD:

- Do you write a lot?

- Yes
- Yes
- You are very supportive when writing?
- Do you take the pen or pencil too hard?
- Yes

- Do you finish with your arm tired of writing?

- Yes

- And yet you wonder why this issue on the fingers?

- ... and I repented. What do you recommend?

- I do not write well.

- Good point. What if I get scolded for writing bad?

- Who is at fault-you for writing bad or adults for never having corrected your spelling when you were little? Did not have that problem if teachers had the dignity not only correct but the spelling calligraphy. Children no longer know what is the italics and are much less accents. Those who have a serious problem is they do not because you and your adult suffer the consequences of their actions. By the way, that the finger is permanent and irreversible damage is done. - Amen.

So here I am: D, I stopped writing on paper because they no longer enjoy it, it was tortuous and the University knew that would never be able to do two things at once: writing and trying to keep track of what the teacher said so now I love writing on my laptop! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment