Monday, May 9, 2011

Free Kates Playground Full Set

Before you go ... Uncertainty

"Nearby lie the remains of a being that
possessed beauty without vanity, strength without insolence,
is courage without ferocity and all the virtues of man without vices. "
[phrase that Lord Byron wrote as an epitaph for his dog]
------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -
And they were many years, a lot of pain in his four legs ... Misty died early yesterday, apparently in his sleep. What I can say it has not already said on other occasions. Although with us for over a decade I have not shed a single tear, you can not mourn the death of someone whose suffering was longer than his agony. It hurt more to see her alive, struggling to breathe, to see his body and, motionless and silent.

course I miss you, there's no doubt. I will miss when I come home and find only two moving furry tail. I will miss her when you say his name by mistake, it serves cakes for two instead of three. When you see crumbs scattered on the kitchen and she is not there, the lookout, trying to eat anything that falls from the stove. I will miss her to look back and realize that there is no one following in my footsteps. When we move house and leave behind all that live here, share and dream. These walls saw it grow, play and die.

This is perhaps all I can say about it. I wish I could spend better words but right now I do not get anything. Below is a video in his memory with some of the many photographs we have of it.

Neither the post title or the song of the video have been chosen at random. "Before you go" is the name of the photo album I have of Misty in my laptop, photographs I took in the last months of life. song "The time came" appears on the OST of Pokemon (yeah, yeah, the anime that caused furor years ago). Pokemon Misty came when he enjoyed huge fame (hence it gets its name), one month before arrival Tyke died, our dog. That song was a balm in troubled times and now again, 11 years later to become the background music of a small tribute to the life of my dog.

* To enjoy the video, should be left pause a while to wait for it to finish loading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment